At Skrey, we build advanced digital retail solutions, for portuguese and international clients.
We build e-commerce platforms, online marketplaces and mobile apps using the most advanced technologies available on the market. We are Software Engineers, system administrators, web designers and digital marketeers, completely focused on e-commerce.
We are a group of experienced professionals on the development of e-commerce solutions, e-commerce software products, as well as integrating other information systems like ERPs, CRMs and other tools with e-commerce solutions.
We make sure our team is full of young and irreverent professionals, who bring new ideas and perspectives. We work hard but we guarantee a solid work-life balance.
We are looking for software engineers that want to be part of designing and implementing sophisticated, state-of-the-art, integration mechanisms between our e-commerce platforms and ERP, CRMs, Helpdesk and other online services.
If you love making stuff work together in a seamless and smooth way, this one’s for you!
- Analysis, design and implementation of systems integration processes;
- Analysis, design and development of web app components;
- Development of ETL processes;
- Web apps support operations.
- Solid knowledge in design and development of Object-Oriented applications;
- Gathering requirements of software and development of User Stories;
- Experience in using software patterns;
- Web Knowledge: HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap;
- Development experience using relational databases, such as: MySQL, PgSQL, MS SQL Server; Oracle;
- Experience with search engines, such as Elasticsearch;
- Experience with Git and Build tools, such as: Composer, NPM, Yarn, Maven, among others;
- Nice to have skills:
- Mule ESB;
- Uber Cadence;
- Knowledge of BPMN;
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Degree in computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Good written and oral skills in both Portuguese and English.
- Excellent analytical skills;
If you believe that you’ll fit in, please send us an email at [email protected].