Skrey positions itself in the market as one of the reference players in the development of Open Source e-Commerce solutions in Portugal.
You are an UX/UI Designer with a keen for Illustration. You have an exceptional online portfolio showcasing your best work. You are a team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You have a strong knowledge of User Experience, User Interface and Visual Design principles. You can get a project from concept, to execution. You can work closely with Project Managers, Developers and other Designers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects. You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
This is your opportunity to work on a company that really has a design-first philosophy.
• Degree in Design or equivalent experience
• Passion for creating amazing experiences
• Problem solver and pixel-perfect oriented
• Expert in Photoshop and understanding of Illustrator. Knowledge of Sketch/Figma/XD is a plus
• Ability to deliver quality work on tight schedules and high pressure situations
• Ability to work in collaboration with development teams
• Good communication skills. You will communicate daily with other Designers, Developers and Clients
• Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
• Online portfolio that demonstrates your skills and showcases your best work
• Ability to create wireframes, interactive prototypes and interface guidelines
• Knowledge in motion graphics design, particularly After Effects, is a plus
• Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 is also a plus
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Creative and collaborative work environment
• Flexible schedule
• We’re a small team! You’ll have the power to quickly become a key member
If you believe that you’ll fit in, please send us an email at [email protected].