We are looking for Project Delivery Managers that want to manage projects, coordinate people and deliver awesome e-commerce experiences for our retail and distribution customers.
If you want to be responsible for creating sophisticated, beautiful and complex e-commerce websites, this one’s for you!
- Run the software development project process;
- Manage tasks, customer expectations and project deadlines;
- Assign and manage work assignments for the team;
- Identify priorities, make data-driven decisions in coordination with senior management;
- Use metrics in order to enable data driven decisions;
- Identify and manage risks;
- Remove impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel for the task;
- Work together with development, QA, and DevOps/SysOps to develop, test and deliver against agreed requirements;
- Provide all support to the team and lead by example.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles and practices (PMBOK – Project Management Body of Knowledge);
- Good understanding of Scrum as an Agile project management framework;
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento or other;
- Experience with JIRA, Redmine or other task/issue management software;
- Proficiency with productivity software like MS Office, particularly with spreadsheets software;
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management or similar;
- Good written and verbal skills in both Portuguese and English.
- Excellent analytical skills;
If you believe that you’ll fit in, please let us know.
Let’s build the future of e-Commerce together!